About Dr. Anand Lade
- MBBS, DPM, FIPS
- Specialisation: Psychiatry | Sexology | De-Addiction | Child Guidance
- Practising Since: 2009
Dr. Anand Lade has been working in the field of Psychiatry since 2009. He completed his MBBS from Dr. PDMMC Amravati and then did his post-graduation in Psychiatry from BYL Nair Hospital in Mumbai.
After serving as Senior Registrar in Psychiatry at BYL Nair Hospital during the first half of 2011, Dr. Lade worked as Assistant Medical Officer in Psychiatry at Sion Hospital Mumbai from July 2011 to August 2012. He can be consulted privately at "Swanand Clinic Sakkardara, Nagpur”
In addition to the above associations, Dr. Anand Lade served as a Consultant Psychiatrist at Public Hospital at Gondia,Nagpur and gained wide experience in General, Adolescent and Child Psychiatry.
- Trichotillomania in Elderly A case report-Received Best Poster Award in IAGMH Conference in Mumbai in 2010 and same published in IJGP.
- Fourth topper in University in final examination of Diploma in Psychiatry (DPM) 2011.
- Presented paper on “Phenomenology of Chronic Headache and its Psychopathology” in Annual Function of BPS in 2011
- MBBS: Dr. PDMMC Amravati. Maharashtra University of Health Sciences. 2001-06.
- DPM: Diploma in Psychiatry. BYL Nair Hospital, Mumbai (MUHS). 2009-11.
- Indian Psychiatric Society
- Indian Association of Geriatric Mental Health
- Indian Medical Association